Words of the Week



"On this day, getting ready, I was fired up. I do not normally think in swearwords but my mind was shouting, For fuck's sake, after all the shit I have to put up with, now I have to listen to Abbott lecturing me on sexism. For fuck's sake!"
             - Julia Gillard, My Story
             moments before going into Question Time and delivering this speech:


"Gee, I felt sorry for Abbott when he looked at his watch." - Gillard's party colleague, Anthony Albanese said to her afterwards.












"Maintain your rage."
RIP Gough Whitlam     









"The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away." - William Shakespeare



"I just want another song. That's all I want." - Paul Kelly, Stories of Me
     (just keep 'em coming Paul)


But when the weekend come, the weekend come.
X






Popular Posts