Set it ablaze, find your destiny

Source


So close you can almost taste it, touch it, make it, write it, own it …

Have you ever had a spark of an idea rattling around in your head that you cannot shake? That you know you must do something about?

And you better because that little voice inside you is whispering to you. There’s a good chance it could be your destiny. You can just feel it.

It could be a concept for a business, the melody of a song, an invention, a modification, a renovation. You are inspired but it’s like a moment of clarity that came to you in a wakeful fit in the middle of the night that you didn’t write down. All you are left with is the promise of cathartic ingenuity. The remnant of a dream. The chorus of a song that is right on the tip of your tongue.

I have. There is a match that keeps striking within me. It catches alight. Then repeat. It sparks and catches, then doesn’t. And quite frankly it’s a head fuck.

It’s been a year now.  And it is burning a hole inside me. I need to do something with it because it will never go away if I don’t. Actually, no. I’m more fearful that it will go away.

Last year I was hit with an idea - well, it was more a feeling really - for a piece of writing.  It made eye contact with who I am, and since then I’ve known I have to do something with it. The creator within me won’t let the thing rest. This one means too much. It is niggling at me to make it tangible using my own particular skill set. It has to be done.

It's happened to me before.

I guess this is instinct. I look at so many of my clients and their ability to take risks and do things with their inspired concepts; adding kindling to the initial sparks of inspiration and coaxing them into something real… usually big bucks.

You know every billionaire has a passion that is tamed and reigned into a satisfying outcome. But it’s more than profitability. 

If something hits you right where you live, you owe it to yourself to work with it.

If you could only figure out what you’re supposed to do with the motherfucker.

The universe is trying to tell me something.

But now it’s my move. Or my loss.



If this is your thing, you should also definitely check out:
Should I or shouldn't I?


Popular Posts