Expressions of Interest



This week I'm listening to ...


1. Conversations with Richard Fidler: Toni Tapp Coutts - growing up in the red soil of the Territory (podcast)
No joke, this is one of the best things I've ever heard in my life. If you have any interest in Australia, the isolation of Aussie cattle farms, the Outback or getting a tiny glimpse into the way Indigenous Australians were made to work back in the 50s and 60s, listen to this

This week I'm loving ...



2. These ones
Flowers are always awesome. Especially when they are adorning your home. Especially when they were sent to you as a surprise from your friends.


This week I'm watching ....



3. Christopher Walken for Qantas
When you get it right, you get it right. I love it when a plan comes together. Nice one Qantas. 


Popular Posts