The Best Book Dedications





I found a few of these when I was wasting time pouring through Pinterest. Too good not to share and a potentially fantastic ice breaker next time you spot any hot dudes reading and are plucking up the courage to approach.

An Introduction To Algebraic Topology by Joseph J. Rotman




Austenland by Shannon Hale



Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang by Chelsea Handler



House Of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski



My Shit Life So Far by Frankie Boyle




Ruins by Dan Wells




The House of Hades by Rick Riordan




The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry




The Pirates! in an Adventure with the Romantics by Giden Defoe




Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson



Not sure why, but I never wrote a dedication for my book (it was probably because I felt so lucky a publisher wanted to make my dream a reality, I didn't want to push it by asking for another thing ... typical girl). If I could write one for it now it would be dedicated: 

To all the mums who are trying to be wonderful and don't realise they already are (and to the beautiful souls sent to test my resolve and make my life all the better).


You may also like:

Popular Posts