Words of the Week

Source
Every picture has its shadows
And it has some source of light
- Joni Mitchell, Shadows and LIght







Don't be so scared to do it wrong that you don't do it right.

“It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready. I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything. There's almost no such thing as ready. There's only now. And you may as well do it now. I mean, I say that confidently as if I'm about to go bungee jumping or something - I'm not. I'm not a crazed risk taker. But I do think that, generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.”
– Hugh Laurie




 “No single father knows or has enough to provide his son with all he needs. No mother has enough to provide her daughter with all she needs. Together, as fathers, and as mothers, we have so much more strength and resources. It was the biggest mistake of the 20th century to think we can function alone. And the biggest relief, to start to band together around the goal of caring for our children and teens.” – Steve Biddulph



People who sincerely like and want to help you are the best kinds of people. Don’t screw it up.



Go get your Cup on.
Have a FIFAtastic weekend.

Popular Posts