A vision for the future for Facebook's most popular brand4:36 PM
Throwing open the vault to Facebook's most popular brand
This week it was announced that Coca Cola is the number one brand on Facebook. More than 1 million people are engaged on Coca-Cola's Facebook fan page, making it the most talked-about brand on the social network as of this week.
One of Coke’s latest posts is asking folks to vote for a world changing vision. From the time of posting, close to 10,300 people have voted. Click through to the website and these are your options for transforming the globe:
Equality between men and women
· Access to clean water and sanitation
· Better job opportunities
· Action taken on climate change
· Political freedoms
· Protecting forests, rivers and oceans
· Freedom from discrimination and persecution
· An honest and responsive government
· Affordable and nutritious food
· Support for people who can’t work
· Better transport and roads
· Better healthcare
· Protection against crime and violence
· Reliable energy at home
· A good education
· Phone and internet access
What are the most important issues for you and your family?
Click here for my previous post on how Facebook can work for your business.