Road Trip Musings #4 Eye Cry



I know! Muuuuuuuuum, let’s play Eye Spy!

son: I spy with my little eye something beginning with .... A

me: Asha? aeroplane? antenna?

son: no. no. no

me: I give up.

son: Apple!

me: where's an apple?

son: .... in my tummy!

me. Rubbish! You're not playing properly. Let's stop I'm tired of this game.

son: One more time. I promise I'll play proper this time! Eye spy with my little eye something beginning with .... H!

me: Holden? hair? hills?

son: no. no. no.

me: ok, I give up.

son: Harry High Pants!


At the point you want to commit a violent act against a piece of fruit and a pair of pants, you know that a) you've been in the car too long and b) it's time to put fuckin' Eye Spy to bed.



If you liked this post, you might also like:

Road Trip Musings #3 What's in a name

Road Trip Musings #2 Car Features and Failures

Roat Trip Musings #1


Popular Posts