Road Trip Musings #2 Car Features and Failings

Disclaimer: this is my car (in my dreams)

Car Features and Failings

It's often fun when you're on the road to kill time by playing games. My husband and I amused ourselves during our road trip on occasion by nominating awards for different things e.g. Award for the Best Country I've Ever Visited; Award for Scariest Movie (I know. We're kinky like that.) Here's a few car-themed awards we came up with ...

Award for the Best Accessory Ever Purchased for our Vehicle: our multi-screen portable DVD player/game console. Three hours in, I could have pashed it. The kids were so in the DVD Zone and quiet we could have left them behind for all the noise they made.

Award for the Worst Accessory Ever Purchased for our Vehicle: the multi-screen portable DVD player/game console. Five hours in, I felt like throwing the fucker on to the freeway and under the wheels of a heavy load bearing truck. (It broke).

Nominees for the First Next In-Car Gadget to be Purchased:

My vote: Sound proof booth for the backseat

His vote: Ejector seat


If you liked this post you might also like: Road Trip Musings #1



Popular Posts